Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Some people, reading what I post to a messageboard called WrightSaid, are encouraging me to publish my stuff in a more accessible forum. They think it's helpful. (WrightSaid can only by read by members, although membership is open.) I'm thinking of doing that here, or of applying the company software to the task.

If I post here, I have the feeling maybe 5% of you might read 5% of it. Which won't bother me (it's you who'll miss out, ahehehe), but this blog doesn't cater to divisions of subject-matter well. And my typical post doesn't reflect the 3-second sound-byte generation well - in other words, it actually makes an argument. I posted one yesterday that was 2,500 words - but even Matt, whose length of reading focus is only just longer than his period of wakefulness after a beer, said he liked it ;).

Peter Leithart's shiny new blog is the shizz, in respect of organization. So maybe I will, after all, have to use our half-developed software.